This is the Privacy & Cookies Policy (the Policy) of ViyuGames. This Policy describes the ways in which ViyuGames collects and uses information about you whenyou visit Viyu Games's website at www.viyugames.com(the Website) or when you play one of Viyu Games'sgames (each a Game and together the Games) on abrowser, through a social networking site or as an app.It also details how Viyu Games collects and usesinformation about you when making a complaint to ViyuGames by email, as well as if you choose to make a jobapplication.
Viyu Games may change this Policy at any time andwhen this happens we will notify you of any changes tothis Policy by noting this on our Website as well aswithin the Games. The changes will apply to your use ofthe Website and/or our Games after we have notifiedyou. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy youshould stop using the Website and/or playing ourGames (as applicable). If you continue to use theWebsite and/or play our Games after the changes, yourcontinued use of the Website and/or your continuedplaying of any of our Games shows us your agreementto be bound by the new Policy.
1. Who this Policy applies to: By playing the Games orvisiting the Website you are agreeing to be bound bythis Policy in respect of the information collected aboutyou. Viyu Games may change this Policy at any time.Viyu Games shall deem your continued use of theGames or access of the Website as indicating yourconsent to such changes. This Policy applies to thefollowing people:
A. visitors to the Website (including those submitting ajob application);
B. people who use the Games; and
C. people who make complaints to us by email.
2. Visitors to the Website: The Website is essentially abrochure for Viyu Games's business, its Games andopportunities to work with and for Viyu Games. TheWebsite collects information from you in the followingways:
B. Should you choose to contact Viyu Games via theWebsite, Viyu Games will collect your e-mail addresstogether with any other information that you submit inconnection with such contact request. Viyu Gamesrelies on consent to collect this information becauseyou choose whether to contact Viyu Games or not andcan choose how much personal information to provideto Viyu Games in doing so.
3. People who contact or make complaints to ViyuGames by email: When Viyu Games receivescomplaints by email it shall file any relevant documentand may retain details of the complainant, and otherindividuals identified in the complaint. Viyu Games willonly use this information to process the complaint andto check on Viyu Games's services and staff. ViyuGames shall retain information in relation to acomplaint for a maximum of six years after its closure,in a secure environment and access to it will berestricted on a need to know basis. Viyu Games relieson the legitimate interests processing ground to collect the information set out in this paragraph. It is in ViyuGames's legitimate interests to collect such items ofpersonal data listed here because this is necessary inorder to analyse and respond to your complaint. Theitems of personal data collected are not of a naturewhereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject areoutweighed by such data collection.
4. People who use the Games:
A. Game Data: Viyu Games will collect the followinginformation from you when you use the Games:
TABLE 2 below (Analytics Data).
iii. if you make any purchases, Viyu Games will collectcertain information in relation to your purchases(please see paragraph 4(b) below) ("Finance Data").
B. Financial Information: Your purchase and in-apppurchases within the Games are handled through theplatform on which you purchased the Game or throughother payment processors (e.g. the Apple App Store,Google Play, xBox Live, Playstation Network). ViyuGames does not retain any card or payment details,although Viyu Games does keep a record of yourpurchases and your aggregate spending.
C. What if Viyu Games cannot collect this information:You can use your browser settings and privacy settings on your social networks to prevent us collecting certainof the above information about you (see, for example,paragraphs 5(f) and 12 below). If you still haveconcerns about the information we collect pleasecontact us at any time by sending an email tosupport@Viyu Gamesgames.com.
5. How Viyu Games uses collected information frompeople who play the Games: Viyu Games will use theinformation it collects as set out in paragraph 4 aboveto:
A. in relation to the Game Data, offer the Games to theplayer in question;
B. in relation to the Analytics Data, to facilitate theimprovement of the Games and your experience of theGames;
C. in relation to the Game Data and Finance Data tocomplete your transactions;
D. in relation to the Game Data to provide technicalsupport in relation to player enquires, resolvingdisputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting;
E. in relation to the Game Data to prevent fraud orillegal activities;
F. in relation to the Game Data to serve targetedadverts to you. You may opt-out of your Game Databeing used for this purpose by: (i) for iOS, going toSettings, scrolling down to Privacy, scrolling down toAdvertising and then shifting the Limit Ad Trackingslider to the right; and (ii) for Android, going toSettings, scrolling down and clicking on Google,scrolling down and clicking on Ads and then shifting theOpt out of Ads Personalisation slider to the right. Youmay also opt-out of your Game Data being used for thispurpose by clicking the appropriate response on thepop-up first displayed to you when you first play theapplicable Game;
G. in accordance with applicable legislation, includingdirect marketing legislation, to use your e-mail addressto provide information about the Games, applications,services and other digital goods which Viyu Gamesthinks may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stopthis at any time by sending an e-mail to support@ViyuGamesgames.com; and
H. share with third parties for the purposes asdescribed in paragraph 7 below.
6. Grounds for processing: Viyu Games relies on thelegitimate interests processing ground to collect theinformation set out in paragraph 4 and use it for thepurposes set out in paragraph 5, other than in relationto targeted advertising for which Viyu Games relies onconsent. It is in Viyu Games's legitimate interests tocollect such items of personal data listed abovebecause this is necessary in order to provide andimprove the Games that are offered to you. The itemsof personal data collected are, in being limited tobusiness card and technical type data, not of a naturewhereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject areoutweighed by such data collection.
7. Sharing information with third parties: Viyu Gameswill not pass your information to third parties other thanas described in this paragraph. Viyu Games may,subject to its obligations to comply with applicable dataprotection legislation, share your information with thirdparties including:
A. its server providers which host and store the GameData, such as Apple, Google, Microsoft Azure and AWS;
B. the third parties who assist Viyu Games in collectingthe Analytics Data (as listed below);
C. where Viyu Games carries out any e-mail marketingcampaigns, your name and e-mail address will be transferred to Mailchimp which carries out suchcampaigns on Viyu Games's behalf;
D. Helpshift in relation to Viyu Games's customersupport;
F. as part of the Games your information (for exampleyour name, profile picture or user ID) may be posted ona Leaderboard of top scorers within the Game to beshared with other players and your social networks. Youmay also share elements of your performance orparticipation in the Games (e.g. your personal cardesign) with other players and your social networks;
G. in relation to the sale of some or all Viyu Games'sbusiness, or its assets, to any third party, or as part ofany business restructuring or reorganisation, but ViyuGames will take steps with the aim of ensuring thatyour privacy rights continue to be protected;
H. in anonymised form with data aggregators andservice providers as part of an analysis of playermetrics or sales performance; or
I. with law enforcement agencies in compliance withlaw enforcement.
9. Links to third party websites and third party adverts:Viyu Games cannot be responsible for the privacypolicies and practices of other sites even if you accessthem using links from the Games/Website, adverts inthe Games/Website or from adverts on a webpagewhen you are playing the Game/are on the Website.Viyu Games recommends that you check the policy ofeach site you visit and contact its owner or operator ifyou have any concerns or questions. In addition, if youlink to the Games from a third party site or via a socialnetwork (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), Viyu Games cannot beresponsible for the privacy policies and practices of theowners or operators of that third party site andrecommend that you check the policy of that thirdparty site and contact its owner or operator if you haveany concerns or questions.
10. Security, Storage and Data Retention: Viyu Gameshas implemented technology and policies to safeguardyour privacy from unauthorised access and improperuse. You may also change your account settings onFacebook to prevent both us and third parties seeingcertain information in relation to you, such as your e-mail address and friends list. Viyu Games's physicalservers are operated by third party cloud serviceproviders and are located worldwide including in theEEA, USA and Asia. Where such information istransferred outside the EEA, Viyu Games has takensteps to ensure that its agreements with such thirdparty providers contain provisions ensuring theadequacy of such transfer. Viyu Games has a retentionpolicy in place with respect to the data it holds,ensuring that it does not retain such data for longerthan is reasonable in line with the purposes for which itwas originally collected.
11. Viyu Games's policy towards children: Viyu Games'sGames are intended for anyone who is legally entitledto own a device that access them and play them andanyone who is legally entitled to make in-apppurchases by the payment functionality the Gamesprovide. However, Viyu Games does not knowinglycollect personally identifiable information in relation tochildren under the age of 13. If Viyu Games discovers ithas collected personal data in relation to any childrenunder 13 Viyu Games shall take reasonable steps todelete such information. You may also be required toobtain your parents /guardians permission to play the Games if you are under 18, as indicated in our Terms ofService.
12. Contact details: If at any time you would like tocontact Viyu Games about your views on this Policy orany enquiry relating to your personal information, youcan do so by sending an e-mail to us email@example.com or write to us at LegalDepartment 102-103, Shree Gajanan Krupa, NamdeoPath Dombivli (E) 421201. This is Viyu Games'sregistered address and we are a company incorporatedin India with company number .............
13. Exercising your rights: You can contact us using thedetails set out in paragraph 12 above if you wish to: (i)access a copy of the personal data that we hold aboutyou; (ii) correct any items of personal data that we holdabout you; and/or (iii) have any items of personal datathat we hold about you erased or object to ourprocessing of such items of personal data.